The landlord of the renter pays for expensive repairs

Rent lease is important to have for any rental unit, regardless of whether it is a mortgage repayment. This rule protects the property and the landlord's right to compensation much cheaper than the standard homeowner's insurance. Houses and all buildings on property are protected from damage caused by tenants, difficult times or unforeseen events.

Security of the renter compensates for the repair of these damages. Cleaning and repairs are included for water, sewerage, drainage or land backups. Damage caused by weakening, strong wind and pith, as well as fires and explosions are addressed. During remodeling and repairs, any lease loss from the workplace is compensated by the landlord for up to one year. Housing facilities, such as a garage or a passage, are also covered. Although the personal property of the tenant is not covered, any personal property owned by the landlord is stored on the spot or left to use by tenants. Landlords are also protected if a tenant or visitor is hurt on property.

There are various types of rentals available for rent. Comprehensive insurance covers most of the situation and states anything that is not included. Shock coverage provides less coverage and cites exactly what is covered. The tenant's tenancy insurance is for buildings that house one to four families. Tenant housing insurance is for apartments.

There are generally three ways of payment after claim damages are filed and approved. Actual cash value takes into account depreciation when calculating the amount of the allowance. Replacement value does not take into account depreciation when paying replacement costs. The agreed loss is the amount payable after the total loss of the home corresponding to the amount reported on the policy.